Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ottawa Animation Festival



So because of a hectic schedule, with my school work, work-work, and getting ready to go to Ottawa, I won't have much to post until early next week.
Check out all of the festival info here OTTAWA ANIMATION FESTIVAL.
Quite a lot has been happening with the little show I have been collaborating on with Chuck Gammage. The few character designs I have posted below are only a taste of what is to come, which is looking to be a very fun, and exciting show.
On another note tomorrow is graduation day for me, as I have just completed my Self Employment Business Program,(also known as S.E.B.) at the Toronto Business Development Center. If you would like to know about this program you can click HERE. I would recommend this course to anyone looking to make the dream of running your own business a reality. So far I have learned so much thanks to the many friendly and helpful people at T.B.D.C.

What is next? Nothing to it but to do it ! Please stay tuned for hopefully many exciting changes in the upcoming weeks and months.

No comments: