Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Keep On Bloggin !

Keep on bloggin is what I am trying to do, but sometimes it gets tough when all of my drawing time is spent on images I can't post yet, because of top secret things, and not neccessarily MY top secret things. Some artwork just need to be cleared before the public can see them.
I have an extremely busy week coming up, with my school work and getting ready for the Ottawa Animation Festival (more on that to come), but I wanted to keep to my new regular schedule and post some drawings while I have the chance. These cats are not exactly new to me, but a fun drawing to work on. Unfortunately I can't find the scan of the orginal drawing by Chuck Gammage. Anyway, here is the finished line drawing I came up with, and my very first attempt at coloring these cats. Will repost a much better version later in the week.

Enjoy and check back later in the week for more goodies!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ottawa animation festival? Hey I know a guy who lives in Ottawa... Wait a minute, that's me, if you're around let me know and we can meet up for coffee or something.

Chris

JOHN said...

Cool cats-were they for a commercial? Have fun at the OAT!

Michael Helmer said...

Just a fun drawing to kick start the creative process.