Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Class of '95 and FanExpo 2006

A long time ago, (what seems like a lifetime away) I graduated from the Classical Animation Program, at Sheridan College, in Oakville. My graduating class included many, many talented people, and I just wanted to point out that I have been compiling a list of all the classmates from my year, in my links section on the right. Don't take my word for it , click around and see for yourself !

I also wanted to mention that this weekend is Fan Expo at the Toronto Convention Center. One of the artists to be appearing is Blair Kitchen, who is debuting his very first comic "The Possum", a fantastic 72 pages of goodness. Hats off to Blair for his hard work and dedication, and congratulations on making such a sweet looking debut issue!

Possum Press website

Blair's blogsite with lots of rough drawings from the comic, and sneak peek pages.




The Possum !

4 comments:

Scott Wright said...

Brilliant idea link all the old classmates...I'll do the same.

Keep up the great work.

Blair Kitchen said...

Hey! Look at that! Thanks for the plug Mike! Hope to see you this weekend.

TotalD said...

Looks good !

TotalD said...

Looks good Blair !